Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

our school

Our school

hi my name is stan
and my school is st bernadette's School. It has 132
students in this School.


It has 3 playgrounds. Our school
Have CERR values it is compassion, excellence,
Responsibility, respect so are school could be a better school
We have a sandpit that WE DON’T USE!. we have kiwi can
we do lots off things like points.
We have grey uniform. In PE we put on red t shirt a light black
short or long if it’s winter time hahahahaha.
We have  mathes groups and reading groups. We have
7 teacher,
And 7 helpers, 1 principal. 3 whiteboard. We do prayers in
the morning. then get on the  time table.


Are school is a catholic school. I like the school because we
have
CERR values to make the school better.
Girls have purple, blush, maroon, maroon necktie and
white long sleeve and black shoes.

bye...

3 comments:

  1. Did you think of putting more detail next time you can put pictures My favourite part is all of it because you shared every thing about your school. Hey did you leave anything out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i will put more detal next time and wanna be friends

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.