Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Biodiversity (task)

 Hey Guys! I know I haven't been posting alot but I have a poster to show you guys. Its is about a pheonix poster Mark and I did back at school before lockdown I know it sucks but be safe anyways its about a pheonix i did the habitat witch means that where it lived and what is eat things like that. What Mark did was create the phoenix it has bright blue fur and has golden tail and spots on the wings I think Because i never asked or knew what mark was doing all I knew was that he was vcreating the pheonix. Here it is i hope you like it and If you created a pheonix what powers would it be ? Be safe and always remember God is protechting you. P.S theres facts



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.