Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

I was having a fart battle With my dad. When it was time for bed i slept. In the morning i went to school with my friends the We teleported in this cave where everyone lived. I got a costume and it was red and black the I saw my friends and they were Logan, Manuk, Me, Mark, Tini. Logan was black brown, Tini was orange and black, Manuk was blue and black and Mark was rainbow and kodie was silver. My pet tiger was gary it was red and black just like me. One morning me and my friends and my master jackie chan when there was a wizard took the sun and took it to north pole you must kill him and i will help master said. When they got there they saw the wizard, they saw the sun tied up the wizard said the red samurai had to sacrifice himself and he did then the wizard got traped they saw thred samurai and he was alive when the untied the sun stan’s friend said great plan stan 10 years later they went back to earth and grown up. The end. by Stan Stan the samuria

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.