Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

What I have learned (in quarantine) Writing

Hey readers today I´m going to explain what I have learned in writing. So, here we go...

A simple sentence has a subject (a noun or pronoun) and a verb (an action or state). It makes sense on its own. It can also include extra information, such as adjectives or adverbs.

I hope that makes sense guys and here are my sentences as an example.


  1. My grandpa was mowing the lawn.


  1. The kid was hurt by a bully.
  2. There was a farmer called Old McDonald.
  3. My toy was fluffy.
  4. I was scooting down the road.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Stanley they are simple sentences.Adding adjectives makes your sentences more interesting.Try adding adjectives next time. Keep up the blog posts.
    Trish Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stan
    those are some simple sentances stan. goog job why did you write sentances about that?
    by Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stanley, I like your examples of simple sentences. It does make sense. Can you have colour code the words to show which is the subject and which is the verb next time?
    Mr Matai

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.