Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

the last pokemon battle

sorry people i have not finish this story please don't complain i can finish it im sooo sorry
Mark real name skyscraper - clothes all blue skink made out of metal cool hair blue eyes style Stan real name devilizer good and bad - clothes all red skin made out ok spike Cool hair style red glasses red eyes Mark- hey stan Stan- what Mark- have you ever heard of the last pokemon war Stan- no Mark- let me tell you Stan- ya ya ya Mark- whatever Stan- … Mark- wow look what i found Stan- ya look what i found its barks Mark- no look Stan- what now are you wow Mark- ya wow now you know Stan- ok let’s stop saying wow Mark- well you said wel Stan- i know that Mark- i know… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stan- haaaaa you cry like a baby ahhhhhhhhhhh Mark- whaaaaaaaat diiiiiiid youuuuu sayyyyyyyyy Stan- noooooooothinggggg Mark- iiiiiiiiiiiahhhhhhhhhhhh Stan- sorryyyyy markkkkkkk Mark- itssssssss ooookkkkkeyyyy Stan- oof Mark- oof

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stan, I really liked this post because it was really funny. It made me think about when you and Mark always play with those Pokemon Cards. Next time you could add some Capital letters and Full Stops.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.