Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Self portrait Cartoon Style

Hey Readers today i´m going to post a picture of a thousand words i made mine when i was sick i came back yesterday so hooray for me this is a link where my Cyber smart teacher got the idea of doing this so here is the link and i used this app called color picker what it does is select a color from the website and copy and paste the color code it should be the one with the color the first one
and then paste it to the bucket where u did a portrait now u have to use this with a picture so i did mine with the picture and it turned out good then delete the photo behind then done

Here is my attempted at it!
what i really like about this is doing the drawing part its really fun some thing that was challenging
was doing the color part u have to check every color part to see if u colored it or not it was hard
here is a link from where i did it
drawing
color picker
Can u MAKE your Own? UwU

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stan,
    WOW Stan it looks just like you. Yes I have done mine. Do you like yours? Would you like to improve anything.
    By Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Stan,
    This is EPIC! Wow! What a great drawing you have created. Thanks for adding in the links so that you readers can copy what you have done!
    To make this post more impressive you need to make sure that you use full stops and capital letters in your writing.
    Do you use the draw tool often? What is the coolest thing you have created?
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.