Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

NEW COO (ONE PIECE #2)

 Hey guys, girls and anime fans today i had made another news article and its one peice again cause you wanted more so here ya go today its about a ship from the straw hat which is a crew that luffy made if you dont know then search it up, ayways that this news article will tell you everything so yeah


you guys mght have to zoom in to read it just like ace's one but yeah hope you like it and for the question i have none but just stay safe

1 comment:

  1. Awesome effort Stan. I hope you and Mark write some more of these. Loving your creativity!

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.