Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

RE

Hey readers i´m going to make a prayer about Jesus helping out his friends get fish
its meaning is you should do what Jesus has done for u let me know in the comments below i´m going to make a list over how i´m going to help my parents out


1. Babysit my little brother

2.Make my bed

3.Do the dish

4.Take out the trash

5.Clean table when done meal

6.Fold the laundry

7.Clean my room

8.Help cook

9.Play with my little brother so he does not get bored

10.DONE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stanley. Crikey you're going to be busy. Great list. Hope you can stick to it. Good luck.
    Mrs Bowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stanley.
    What a great list. If you keep all those jobs up it will help your parents out heaps. Keep it up.
    Miss Rader

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.