Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

if only prankes were allowed

Hey Readers

today im going to tall you may prank if the girls try and prank me at camp ( this is fake i am not actualy doing this this is a writing only) so my plan is when the girls try and prank me at night before this i get a cup of water at day, now back at night when the girls are trying to prank us with a air horn my group have a cup of water ready to slash at them, they open the door SPLASH we got water all over them
after that night they never pranked us ever again the end

 sorry if you can´t see but it´s just a cup water in it and my prank plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.