Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Easter triduum

Hi There!
Today I've made a Easter triduum poster it was about, all the events that had happened in holy week
(by the way theses aren't in order or uhhh pls dont hate)
1. Easter triduum ( stripping of the altar )
2.Easter sunday ( Easter Sunday Celebration of the Eucharist)
3. Evening Celebration of the Lord’s Supper( The Ritual of the Washing of the Feet The Liturgy of the Eucharist The Liturgy of the Eucharist Procession of the Blessed Eucharist The Celebration of the Institution of the Eucharist The Communion Rite.
4. Easter vigil ( The Liturgy of the word Liturgy of the Word including the Passion Narrative and General Intercessions Service of light
5.Good Friday Celebration of the Lord’s Passion ( The Baptismal Liturgy
Veneration of the Cross
(oh and here is the picture of my poster thing idk)



thank you for seeing this post and what should i do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.